The nobility rule Mythic Europe, bringing prosperity â€” or ruin â€” to their people. Great lords seek to expand or solidify their power, and lesser nobility try to better their lots, while the peasantry simply try to survive.
The magi of the Order of Hermes stand apart, limited by their prohibition against meddling in mundane orders, but even they are subject to the whims of politics and warfare.
The Lords of Men sourcebook provides detailed information on the lives of Mythic Europe nobility, their lands, entertainments, and warfare. Populate your games with historically accurate manors. Exploit the peasantry â€” or stage a revolt. Negotiate treaties against the backdrop of a tournament, or face a siege after the negotiations have failed.
Even the magi are not immune to the world around them. Bring this conflict to your table with Lords of Men.
- History (Europe)
- Ars Magica (5th Edition)
- Ars Magica
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.