The Master of Ceremonies' (MC) Toolkit is designed to support City of Mist MCs in every aspect of gamemastering. It includes step-by-step guides for creating and running your own City of Mist series, as well as ample ready-to-play content: challenges, adversaries, arch-villains, and a full case - "Gambling With Death" - so you can start playing right off the bat.
What's in this book:
- Chapter 1: Word on the Street describes four of the main City districts with sample locations and local Rifts, as well as additional districts and locations at the edge of town.
- Chapter 2: Behind the Scenes is a detailed breakdown of the MC’s roles, a step-by-step guide on how to run sessions including a variety of tools to help make your game more cinematic, and an in-depth walkthrough for creating your own cases and designing your series based on the Iceberg model.
- Chapter 3: This is MY City! the villain chapter, contains the rules for creating and handling Dangers; a comprehensive Danger Profile directory containing dozens of Dangers to use in your games; a guide to Avatars and their operations with four ready-to-use Avatar profiles; and a special section on creating and using custom moves.
- City of Mist
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.