Using the game box as a cat food box to store the food cubes, players take turns placing their cats at bowls and resolving their abilities. For example, the Pounce Cat removes a cat at a bowl. The Greedy Cat eats two food cubes. The Mangy Cat forces another cat to move away from their bowl. Once there are 5 cats at any food bowl, the feeding (scoring) phase begins, followed by a new round.
Kibble Scuffle is a tactical card game of area control to try and get the best food for your feline friends. With cards like the Robo-Vac and Laser Pointer, you can use toys to strategically distract your opponent’s cats.
Once a player reaches 20 points, the player with the most value of food cubes eaten at the end of the feeding phase wins.
- 4 Player Decks of 20 Cards Each
- 5 Advanced Cards for Each Deck
- 55 Food Cubes
- 3 Food Bowl Tiles
- Board Game Categories:
- Card Game
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.