Welcome to the worlds of 2000 AD! Voyage into the far future in this versatile tabletop game of science fiction adventure.
Mutant bounty hunters hunt down the scum of the universe. The noble houses of a resurgent imperial Russia use every means at their disposal to attempt to become the supreme power; using bribery, assassination, espionage, diplomacy and war. The solar system is invaded by the Geeks â€“ a hostile alien race hell bent on the destruction of mankind, on Earth and her colonies in the solar system. Criminal hitmen fulfil their contracts, blasting their way though rivals and bodyguards to achieve their bloody payday. Occult investigators hunt down demons and restless spirits threatening both the lives and souls of the people of Britain.
And then there is Dredd. The top lawman in a vast city over 800 million citizens he contends with criminals, mutant raiders, aliens, rogue robots and enemy agents from other, hostile, megacities.
This roleplaying game provides the core rules for the science fiction worlds of 2000 AD. It also provides in-depth material allowing you to create and run adventures in the world of Judge Dredd.
Inside you will find:
- Rules for creating humans, clones, robots, mutants and uplifted apes. The fun, intuitive life path system allows you to run games for a group of Judges, perps or citizens.
- A wide array of equipment and weapons from the pages of Judge Dredd. Use the iconic lawgiver pistol with its six different bullet types. Use the daystick baton to subdue perps when up close to them. Ride the lawmaster bike, the two-wheeled king of the road.
- Full rules for running the game, including fast but tactical combat, environments, and extended scientific, medical and engineering tasks.
- An exploration of Dredd’s world with many key locations of Dredd’s city detailed along with information on how to use them in games.
- An introductory adventure where you can play as Judges, perps or citizens. All with very different goals and aims.
Whether you are a street gang looking to make it into the big time with a major robbery, a task force of Judges trying to dismantle a major criminal organisation or a group of citizens just hoping to negotiate the Black Friday sales at one of the massive shoplexes (the most dangerous task of all) this book has you covered!
- Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000 AD
- Judge Dredd
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.