The Homestead Act of 1862 allowed Americans to claim undeveloped land by living on and farming it for five years. Also in the 1860s, the Transcontinental Railroad was built across North america, linking rail networks between the East and West coasts. The development of railroads accelerated the spread of homesteaders colonizing the West and led to the rapid cultivation of new land.
Homesteaders is a fast paced auction game in which players will manage their resources to build up a town in the old west. Buildings must be chosen wisely - the player who earns the most victory points will have the city named after them!
- 1 Auction Board
- 65 Metal Victory Point Tokens
- 63 Metal Silver Coins
- 32 Travel Tokens
- 4 Player Screens
- 8 Player Markers
- 30 Auction Tiles
- 53 Building Tiles
- 25 Worker Meeples
- 1 Metal Start Player Marker
- 4 Market Reference Tiles
- 162 Punchboard Chits
- 74 Wooden Resource Tokens
- 1 Silver Foil Box Sleeve
- 1 Rulebook
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.