Although there are numerous different types of Poké Ball, each with different strengths and functions, the original red and white Poké Ball is the most iconic model and typically the first tool a Trainer receives to catch wild Pokémon.
The Poké Balls’ engineered die cast metal shells are deeply coloured and sensitive to both touch and proximity. With brightly glowing buttons and lift-to-display illuminated presentation cases, these Poké Balls are the long-awaited collectibles for Pokémon fans and the beginnings of an exciting Poké Ball collection.
Equipped with touch and proximity-sensing technology, each Poké Ball’s button glows when it senses motion and glows extra brightly when the ball is touched. Pressing the button starts a Pokémon-catching illumination sequence; double-clicking it changes the light colour from white to red and then green. These display-grade Poké Balls are ideal for collectors: each replica comes with its own presentation case – authenticated by a uniquely-numbered hologram – and a polished stainless steel ring so that you can display your Poké Ball exactly how you’d like to.
Lights in the display case automatically illuminate when it is opened, bathing the Poké Ball in a softly swirling glow. Adjust the colour of the light using the touch-sensitive name plaque on the front of the case to choose one of seven different hues.
- Poké Ball,
- Metallic silver Celebration Year presentation display case,
- Polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case),
- Illustrated manual,
- 3 x AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 x AAA batteries installed inside the Poké Ball.
Delivery Methods - Domestic
- Standard Delivery (1-3 day service)
- Economy Delivery (3-5 day service)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked (1-2 day service)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (2-3 day service)
- Express Delivery (Next Day (Mon-Fri) service)
- Saturday Delivery (delivered on Saturday)
- Returns can be made within 14 days of purchase.
You can find more details on our delivery and returns policies, and the delivery methods available, here.